1. Minification and Compression
2. Code Bundling and Lazy Loading
4. Asynchronous and Deferred Loading
5. Event Delegation and DOM Manipulation
6. Algorithm Optimization
7. Performance Monitoring and Profiling
8. Optimizing Network Requests
9. Memory Management
10. Use of Web Workers
11. Optimized Animations and Transitions
12. Mobile Optimization
13. Continuous Performance Testing and Optimization
Clean code principles are a set of best practices and guidelines that software developers adhere to in order to write high-quality and maintainable code. Clean code is not just about the aesthetics of code formatting; it is about writing code that is easy to...
Table of Contents 1. Introduction2. Understanding Angular ngIf Else Directive3. Syntax and Usage4. Examples of Angular ngIf Else 4.1 Example 1: Simple ngIf Else Statement 4.2 Example 2: Using ngIf Else with Template References 4.3 Example 3: Multiple ngIf...